Skyroots provide assured administrative assistance and service.

MEA Attestation

The documents which have been used in other nations require Apostle should be first authenticated by designated authorities of State/Union territory from where the document is issued.

Criteria to get MEA Attestation

• State Home Department Authentication: In case of personal documents like Birth Certificates/Marriage Certificates etc., Home/General Administration Department of the concerned State Government/Union territory is the designated authorities.

• State HRD Authentication: In case of educational documents, the documents should first be authenticated by the Education Department of the concerned State Government/Union territory.

• Commercial Documents are to be pre- authenticated by the respective chambers of commerce then Ministry of External Affairs will attest.